Wednesday 12 May 2010

making fate

I believe in fate, I believe in destiny but I also believe it is our choice how we go about things. This presure of choice makes everytig so har. Eveything equalsa turing point for our future. yeah... one door closes another one opens but what if tha one doesnt hve to close? Its so hard whenit is ou chice o cose it. How do we know? How do we know whether everything can be sorted out or if it is really not worth it.
I still belive in love.. i still love love.. I always knew it hurts in the end but tha doesn't make me regret it... it i sill he most important thing. There are two choices it goes on for ever... or it ends.. come on I'm 18! But how do I know which choice to make. Pain... Love and Pain... or just the possbiiy of Love (but do I even want that?)

Choices

For now I make none

No comments:

Post a Comment