Saturday 24 October 2009

Amazing people...

I don't know why ... maybe it's just circumstance.. too many awkwards situations, too many emotional battles, too much honesty..BUT there's a boy I know and I literally think he is AMAZING. Not for any particular reason, not because I love him (like that..even though I thought I did for a very long time) but just because I can truly be my self with him and I think he can be himself with me too.. or only me..that's what he says. I can tell him everything..he tells me everything about the world.. he makes me realie stuff I never knew about myself. He fixes eveything. He is wonderful but just for being him!
I told you I loved you I have told you I hate you... you have made me cry so many times... but also made me laugh, you made me go completely insane...
I think you are probably my best friend and that is just it.
You know who you are
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment