Friday 21 January 2011

totem

Yesterday I was very lucky to  be able to see Cirque de Soleil's latest production "Totem" at The Royal Albert Hall with my Mum, Sister and Wolfie. It is fair to say it is a spectacular, visual, masterpiece and a breathtaking performance of effortless and spellbinding talent. It is the first time I have ever witnessed one of their shows and it was everything I thought it would be and more. I have always said I would have liked to run away with the circus and this certainly cements this view (as well as the fact I will never (most probably) ever come close to being able too). It really was flawless and exquisitely fun entertainment; everything a circus should be: daring, shocking, funny, clever and beautiful but on an impressively grand scale with fantastic set, costume, make-up and most wonderfully - a great live troupe of musicians.
  "Totem" is a story about humanity and the natural world set on a fictional island and randomly stringing together stories and pictures of evolution both scientific and factual.
     "TOTEM celebrates our infinite potential, and traces Man's journey from the very beginnings of life on Earth to out ultimate desire to fly. BREAK FREE FROM GRAVITY. "



Anyone who is going you will have a fab time!

No comments:

Post a Comment