Thursday 13 January 2011

Unit 1 feedback (because I am at university)

SI guess it is quite nice to have a bit of feedback on an academic level and this is what I got from that stupid REPORT i had to write. I don't know how many credits I got but have definitely passed... THANK GOD hehe... at least I don't have to write anymore essays for the rest of the year..

Research

  • Wide ranging research that has been used to focus on self discovery.
Subject knowledge
  • Excellent engagement with your subject
Communication and presentation
  • This is very engagingly written. You have  constructed a good way to explore your concerns.  
  • but you need to read your work thoroughly for mistakes.
Personal and Professional development
  • The essay is evidence of a lot of learning and involvement with all aspects of your practice.
General
  • You have used the essay to address issues of your practice effectively.
  • You have used all aspects of your course imaginatively and with commitment.
  • Read around the work that you look at to contextualise your responses more thoroughly.
  • Perhaps begin to focus the enquiry further - it is very wide ranging.
  • Use writing and re-writing to check for errors.

I would not normally post something like this however I think the feedback has been very helpful and informed. It furthers my faith in my course and my tutors and shows how important all criticism is. I am very pleased with my feedback and know that I fall back on checking work. I am tooo lazy. The fact is the essay bored me and I just wanted to write my thoughts. Anyway .. I still think I did well and it is good to know that I wrote something interesting.

So the first bit of my course down...
Does this help me become an artist?
Who knows!





1 comment: