Sunday 15 November 2009

Feeling alive

I absolutely love living here, I feel incredibly lucky. I know I am so so so lucky.
I have london all around me and it just makes me feel alive. Walking out on to Brick Lane makes me feel like I can breathe again. It is exciting and for once I think I belong. I love the people. The things people do. I just like looking at evverything. Kittens, dancing ladies, records and sequins. I don't feel like I am in the naughties I feel like I can do what I want and I don't care what people think. Anyway I have permission to be wierd.
I love how I am living. I can't bear the thought of going back to how it was. I think I will die sometimes but I know this is what will make me survive.
No sleep, Stay in bed, Sunday morning, Harmonicas, Tower Bridge, Chocolate and Cream, Waves, Lights, Red phone boxes, Knives and Pizza. I don't know... I am confused about today. I am scared incase it all goes wrong. I think we established I destroy everything. But I know I can't stop smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment