Thursday 5 August 2010

faith in fortune...

faith in future...
It's nice to be told things that give you hope.
I had my tarot read today... very different from the last time... true or not? who knows... i am sceptical but i do beleive in some sort of parth, choice or fate.
This time again it was positive but not associated with my past at all, just my future.
I was told I had no choice.. at the moment I am in the exact place in my life I am meant to be. Many people have options but i am in my perfect path. I have come a long way and I am talented and will be sucssessfull.
I was told I am an artist and I will be well known and shown in big museums (haha)
... follow my gut and have faith in myself.
It was also pointed out that I feel too much and am over emotional but I need this for my work!
As for my "man" apparently this is absoltely right and I should not worry :)!



All very nice and supportive to hear!hmmmmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment