Monday 2 August 2010

Field Day!






Field day on saturday was amazing. A perdect mix of good music and relaxation...not your usual drunken festival but just a time to be happy.
My absolute favourite moment would have to be when The Kissaway Trail played an amzing cover of "Where is My Mind" by The Pixies ... it really was goosebump material. They are a pretty hot new band complete with two front men all the rest and a crazy man with a tambourine.... at least it gives us untalented people who dont play a musical instrument hope!
Watching Lightspeed champion with Wolfie was euphoric even if I did break in to the odd spurt of irish dancing and Caribou surreal... I think they are wonderful! I have included a few pictures and one of me and alex looking a tad grumpy whilst trying to avoid the inevitable face twitch caused by fashion bloggers and there flashing cameras.
It was colourful and peaceful, summery and calm... just a fab day!
...and my glasses are hilarious!
....
I couldn't find Where is My Mind but here is Caribou with "The Sun"...

No comments:

Post a Comment