Wednesday 15 September 2010

Call of the wild..






I would literally do anything for this £200 dress by UNIQUE for Topshop.
I saw it in the London flagship store whilst shopping with my mum and we both fell in love with it. Unfortunatly I woluld need a lot of justifying as it is too much money but...
1. It has an amazing wold print and I consider myself a bit of a wolf child. (nothing to do with Twilight!)
2. Purely because I call Alex Wolfie
3. It is purple (which I love) and not black which I have too much of.
4. The fur will keep me warm in winter!!!!
5. I'm sure I can dress it down or up.
6. Prfect mix of princess and les enfants terrible.
7. Although trend driven the cut is timeless.
8. It would make me happy.

So I have four choices :
a. convince someone to buy it for me
b. give up my money
c. wait untill my student loan arrives and hope I die before I have to pay it back
d. pray there will soon be a sale and it will be 75% off .... yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment