Monday 4 October 2010

first day of the next three years of my life...

Ok so here it begins. The first day of my BA Fine Art degree at CSM. How do I feel?
.... I will be honest:
1. I have been excited for a ver long time at the prospect.
2. Lucky
3. . . but I must say it has suddenly hit me... I am incredibly scared of being trapped into something of not being free and at the end of the day shit ..three more year of a system.
4. Scared at how much my life/ I may change affecting important aspects of my life.
5. Happy to be being an artist.
6. Intrigued as to what this journey will involve.
7. Prepared to work hard.
8. Looking forward to meeting amazing people.
9. Worried about money.
10. Worried about time.
11. Fear at not succeeding.
12. Tired.
13. Hating the rain.

.... but here goes all I can really say is live my life.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Effy....I'm Jile I hope u have a good time in first day of your BA Fine Art degree at CSM also I really want to go it.. You are a good artist as well. But I'm afraid I might to take a gap year because of my passport...:(

    ReplyDelete