Monday 21 February 2011

because I have no way of getting this out

It is the end. The end. The end.
I fell in love with a boy.. you all know who he is.
He broke me.
I have to write this down because I have to get it out. I can't tell anyone because I am too embarrassed. Too embarrassed at my stupidity. Too embarrassed at my worthlessness. Too embarrassed that I believed someone could actually love me.
I don't know the person who loved me. I never did. He is one big lie and I will never know all the truth.
He fashioned himself into someone like me. Someone who I thought was my soul mate. Someone who I thought had saved me. Someone who I would have laid down my life for.
The problem was ... it was wrong.
I was scared the whole time... because I knew some things. I knew he was with someone else when I met him. I knew he had two girlfriends . I found out six months into our relationship that he was still seeing her but I blamed myself. I wrote it off as my fault for not being open enough with him. Not showing him how much I needed him. Not showing him enough love. It was my fault for being a bad girlfriend.

After that I believed he had changed. I thought we would be together for ever. It scared me but I loved him passionately and violently. Everything was tooo much. I was scared though. Still scared and my behaviour would show it. I was irrational and crazy... my emotions will always control me. Scared of being trapped scared of not being free... but god did I love him.

I loved him just didn't;t quite know how to get it out.

We would fight. We would fight. We would fight. I would play games. He would play games.
Drama . Drama. Drama. But I thrived on it, it was exciting passionate. I felt alive. It was acting I think that is what he didn't understand.

I thought he loved me. In reality ..for him the behaviour was too much.
He got carried away. And for him everything was too complex to understand.

He was violent. He raped me countless times (I laid it down to passion) . Made me cut myself. Try to take my own life at least three times. Made my family believe he was a nice person. He tried to kill me. He would hit me (yes I hit him too) . Stifled me. Chased me. Possessed me. He was ridiculously jealous and I kept trying to run. But I loved him. Reason is so hard!

We had many nights involving the police. Many  nights involving loosing everything. Being totally irresponsible. He is a drug addict. LAZY. Has no ambition... her pretends too!

He tied me down and every now and the I would run.

Yes I had sex with someone else. I had too . I had too prove my freedom. He said he forgave me. Came running. I thought everything would be ok...

Then there was more police.

He made me ill... or at least he is making me iller.

Then he lied more. He has now been seeing another girl for the last couple of weeks and still denies it. He is incapable of telling thee truth. I find out more and more hurtful things everyday.

I will never be good enough.
I am not good enough.
I am worth nothing.
The END

I still love him
He made me happy.
Please someone give me a magic wand

because this is the end/

7 comments:

  1. :( no one wants too see a post like this least of all on the internet, I hope you are ok, but putting sucjh things online is never wise. These kinds of accusattions could end up leaving both you and him in court. :( I hope all ends well honey. Things always get better with time. They call it the best healer for good reason, you'll grow from this and become a stronger wiser person. My thoughts and prayers are with you darling. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is not wise. I am not writing an accusation or a statement to make people hate him... like i said it was me as well. i am writing because I have no other way o getting it out. The truth is the most important thing to me... and I found myself not being able to admit the truth to myself.. let alone people close to me. This is my truth . for me.
    The only way i can clear the space. The emotion. And move on and up with my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this situation does not generate feelings of hate it says to me that the problems in each of your lives was a deadly mix that kept you locked together and fed on you both without those issues you may never have been attracted to each other in the first place your true freedom will start when you stop trying to put band aids over parts of your life that need surgery

    ReplyDelete
  4. i told you this was going to happen

    ReplyDelete
  5. also, you said you didnt know he was with me when you got with him. so call it karma really. he will never change.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't .. obviously i found out lie a couple of weeks later when all the shit went off ! you know that it went of for months. you all ready know what happened we had long enough long talks about it. And yes karma... i fucked everything up too.. and hopefully he will. for someone. .. but he needs them to not hurt him.

    ReplyDelete