Friday 18 February 2011

Stupid love songs...

To smile is to see you smile.
You saved me.
A thousand times you saved me,
                                   plucked me from hell and filled me with love;
Burning passion and love.
Burning, burning passion and desire.
Like fire you destroy but ignite.
Ignite life and fill my soul with the living.

To Live and To Love.

Oh joy
Oh tears
Oh heart

What heart?
This heart that beats in time with yours.
A drum,
A living orchestra of syllables!
                You make me feel
                 You make me feel one.
Agitation dissipates as I feel wholeness, oneness, peace.
Wholeness through your breath.
Heat that sighs and smoulders,
Smiling streams of beauty.

Words unjust, words a mere humiliation! - there is too much that only I or you know.
Pictures locked in dreams and memories,
Hanging relics of our actions,
But always love.

For what is love?
This is questionable.
We have our youth, our hearts, our minds, our lives to see but this breath you give is Love.
Oh to love,
Oh to see and feel !
To taste the same air and the same moment.
Oh this love!
It is to fall .
It is to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment