Tuesday 21 June 2011

Midsummer madness

"Why this is very Midsummer Madness."
                                                     William Shakespeare

The weather may be saying differently but we have reached midsummer and suddenly I feel completley different. I feel a bit magical and perfectly at peace. Everything has been a bit grey and maybe it will remain so but something within me has changed.

Look on to the summer and see and feel all the sensations that I can.
Life is good.
Smile.
Now I am free and can take of and fly wherever I want.
I feel like going now. Just going at life.
So much has changed in the last half a year and now I am feeling like it is for the good.
It is exciting.
I think I know how to live again and feel and think and make decisions and go forwards instead of being stuck in the same place.
This is ephemeral, transient but at the moment it is wonderful.
Time will tell.
My time has started again.
My madness is going away again.
This is light.

No comments:

Post a Comment