Monday 21 December 2009

down the rabbit hole..

If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense...
Nothing would be as it is because everything would be as it wasn't
What it was it wouldn't be and counterwise...
Don't you see?
....



If there was only one role in the whole wide worl that I could play it would be Alice.. because I just am. Wonderland isn't just a book it can be your whole imagination and Alice is everything I would want to be. It is a sad state of affairs but I am so terribly jelous of people in films... or at least films I want to be in and so terribly critical because in my mind I could do it so much better. Not that theres anything wrong with them.. just I want to be there. The same goes for thatre. Its just becuase character is in my sould.

.. I sitill enjoy it.. March here we come..Tim Burton Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter ..what could be better..we will see about Alice!

No comments:

Post a Comment