Tuesday 8 December 2009

No edits

Crossed stars merge into madenning rays of violet whispers.
It is out there. I think you found it... for now.
Sheer beauty;
IMPERFECT perfection; dreaming time.
Is it just a feeling?
What reality can I create or is it planned?
Fear of pain but striving for danger.
Is my blood destruction or is it just constant need to feel alive?
Emotional ecstasy; just feeling anything.
NOT HAPPINESS but maybe something better
Something only I have found or few care to find anyway.
Hearts bleed but isn;t it just expereice. Everything dies in the end.
I'm not scared; that's a contradiction...
Longing to hold on to what I have got but needing or feeling to find so much more.
Selfish pushing, pushing time and space.
Risk. Heart. Beat. Control. Stop
But I can't!
Too Beautiful
Pure Euphoria
Dancing Time

No comments:

Post a Comment