Monday 8 March 2010

conscience

Does the mind rule the body or the body rule the mind?


I think they are insperable. The mind is the body. Pain is always physical whatever the cause. We love becuse of physical things and yet we do things that feel.
I can be won ovr by physical things, yet, I always no what I should be doing... I chose to ignore it. When one is ill the other one doesn't work.

Without a body you can't have a mind and without a mind ou can't have a body. Who even knows what these two things are. We are just beings. We aren't seperated. Sante is both.
But sometimes it is head or heart...
Do we have to decide?

1 comment:

  1. My compliment for your blog,I encourage you to photoblog

    CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

    Even week another photo album

    Good Women's Day to you,greetings from Italy,

    Marlow

    ReplyDelete