Friday 12 March 2010

seven years

Seven years ago today i was plunged into the mpst horrific reality that probly saved my life. I was iprisoned, scared, helpless. A child who didn't know what was going on. Thrown in to an adult world of fear and madness that I didn't uderstand. How could here have been anythig wrong with me? I was just a girl. What kind of person is saved by a world whch destroys all your control? How do you explain to that child that she needs to get better when she knows she isn't sick. How can you issolate her from her friends and family and take everything she knows away from her. Why? Becasue you love her and you child is dying.
This was my reality. It haunts me but without it seven years on I wold not be the person I am.. I might not even be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment