Tuesday 23 March 2010

what you have taught me... (amongst oher things)

1. to love and be loved in return
2. to be really happy
3. to really care more about someone else more than yourself
4. true beauty
5. that a smile can be the bst thin in the world
6. that i dont haveto be a stpid girl
7. to rest
8. to enjoy time
9. to not be scared
10. to never stop han fun because it is not necessary
11. that this doesn't thave to be boring
12. infinatethins about music
13. to be able to look at you in the eyes and not be scared at what you are lookin at
14. that I do things could never imagine
15. that i can do al the things I can ever imagine
17. thatboyslie to dance and dance like me
18. not to be restless
19. that i can spend timewith people
20. that you aremore important than any habit
21. that other people re ade of stardust
22. infinite thns about music
23. that I am stupid some times.. and yes it does annoy me
24. that you now so much more
25. that i don,t or you dont ever need to be someone else
26. that I don't need to beleive in orever oreverits just forever for now.. .and
it doenst make it pointless
27. that i cn spend every moment of one day thinknig about you
28. that we can do everything
29. that who cares?
30. that lying in bed for hours when awake can be the best thing ever
31. that fairytales are real.. none have a happy ending... but thats ok.. dreamer
32. conirmed my belief in fate
33..many more thins of which i don't need to write
34. that i don't need to detroy this
35. that it doesn't matter what we do
36. loose control
37. control
38. myself
39. jelousy hurts and i can be jelous
40. that i am not that bad
41. that the drums rule
42. that my heart feels like its flying
43. that i belong
44. i should really watch all the films you say
45.that sometimes i can't wtch a film to he end
46. that i like eating with you
47. that cheese isnt cheese wen it feels real
48. that my obsesson with reality and desire for fantasy is possible
49. that you make me full... of ease
50. we will do anything to prove it
51. it is still a competition
52. i love my life
53. love
54.love
55. love
... and many more (bongoes rule)



and so many more little things.. they are just feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment