Tuesday 23 November 2010

why WAG is the only option...

I really don't know why I have always been so against the idea. Maybe it is my hideous dislike of HEAT magazine and all the rest, a snobby nosed thought about the trashy, a romantisicsm of the poor, starving and artistic or most probably jeolousy?

Anyway I have suddenly come to the conclusion that it is the only option! Or at least to be aimed for...
Why?
1. I'm fed up of living like a tramp... who doesn't want to be glamorous really? If i had the money and the resources (people to do it for me) of course I would be impecably clean (ah i hate showering but if I had a bubble bath?), manicured, start a skin care regime with pure gold or diamond?, have luscious extensions, perfect make-up, botox and all the rest... I just don't want to do it myself!
2. I could always wear couture.
3. I would never have to get on the tube.
4. I could go to hot places all the time.
5. I could live in space, spacwe, space, space and more space and be tidy, tidy and clean. Oh to hav cleaner and no clutter! No I am not good at doing it myself but ....I could hire a housewife!
6. FOOD. No more cans of macaroni cheese! I could have a wondrful chef and sit down to whatever healthy, delicious meal I choose... plus DESSERT!
7. I could spend as much time excerising, dancing, stretching as I wanted (plus personal trainer)...confessions of an exercise addict!
8. Lets face it... the husband/ boyfirend is going to be fit, buff and healthy... what more could you want? ... disciplined and hard working... and RICH! (all men are cunts)
9. It is pretty much a runway to sme sort of fame! And it doensn't have to be the HEAT do nothing sort! Ican make art, do fashion, be an actress.
10. Enough money to do something worthy... start a charity? Adopt a child?
11. I can do whatever I want ... money is no object
12. Ok... so if evr I do want to pro create who cares? ... Hire a nanny, pay an expensive school and have a tummy tuck and a designer vagina! it isn't about being a mummy any more!


..... Of course there are many more and it doesn't just have to stop at footballers. Rappers, Royalty, Rock stars they all fit the bill.


p.s OF COURSE I SAY ALL PREVIOUS COMPLETLEY IN JEST>>>> WAG= OLD HAG!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment