Saturday 21 May 2011

The rapture

Engulfed in blood thirsty painting
The end is the beginning
Red fire  and gold stars are the start of the s.eduction.
We didn't believe and we still aren't going to.
Ancinet myth means nothing in  this modern lost world.
Time is just a measurement,
Where is the consistency in that?
The scale is no longer important.

Pheonix born again in flames.
This is life.
I am not sitting waiting for stopping or dreading my own destiny.
Whether written or unwritten our fate is lost in the folds of the universe.
Our hands don't belong on the decision,
They never will but that doesn't stop us from choosing which direction to breathe.
Wasting my youth is your needing..
My wildness my heartbeat!
Mistakes just actions and I can't choose to regret when the future looks fucked.
Not that I believe.
What's the point?
That is a joke.

We want to live forever and we will.
At least in fairytales.

No comments:

Post a Comment