Saturday 14 May 2011

Transcript

Do you feel sick if you can't be with me?
Yes
Do you see me in close up?
Yes
Do you love me?
Obviously
I am sorry.
I don't understand?
Are you in love with me? Please tell me.
You know I am completely in love with you.
Why am I not in love with you anymore? Why are you still in love with me?
Because things like love, desire, wants and needs... they change.
But I used to be in love with you and I don't even know when it stopped.
Probably when you realised there is more to life than love.
But I didn't. I don't think there is. I care about love. I really still want to be in love.
What if I never fall in love again?
You will.
I don't think it is that easy... real love!
Maybe you were never really truly in love with me?
No. No. No. I was very definitely in love with you.
Well ask yourself when was the last time you looked at me and said to your self, fuck I really love this person?
I don't know. Well I do. But the feeling was fleeting and it used to be there all the time. I know when I thought "fuck I love this person" but it isn't the same as thinking "fuck I am in love with tis person and I will be forever and I want nothing else."
I am scared.
Of what?
This.

No comments:

Post a Comment