Thursday 8 September 2011

i'D NOW at The Red Gallery




You can see the dogs tail...


"Marking over three decades at the forefront of style and culture, i-D will be ‘popping- up’ at London’s Red Gallery this September, showcasing 30 years of historic covers and laying on a feast of interactive events including acoustic performances, fashion shoots, book swaps, dance classes, coffee mornings and more in celebration of i-D NOW."


I think it is worth a look. The retrospective of covers all in one place is really quite impressive. SO many cover stars and so huge from the start. i-D has become a fashion and cultural british BIBLE. It is something we should be proud of. 
  That said.. my favourite part of The Gallery was the cutest Jack Russell...from what I can see he was called i-D. I miss my dog so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment