Friday 7 October 2011

Past, present, future?

I just want to get away from everything.
I am going to crawl in to a box and never get out.
I AM in a box and there is no way out.
Humanity is fucked up.

I used to think I was stronger than this.
I was stronger than this.
I used to think there was a reason why I was obliged to be stronger than this.
That it was right to carry on?
I just don't think there is any point in it anymore.
Whats the point in being strong and moving on, in putting the shit behind you, in fighting, in not letting it get to you - because it doesn't get better.
We are never going to win against this thing called "life".
I don't know why I would keep on going apart from to survive. To live an existence.
I don't want to exist. Exist for what? For the shit and the dirt. Just to be another fucked up human being in a
crumbling, futile world.
Not for this.

I can't get away from myself.
I can't get away from everyone else.
I don't want to be full of this hate.
And so so so so so tired of waiting for it to STOP.

My memory is torturing me.
The present is tiring.
The future is not going to be any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment