Friday 21 October 2011

125 "It's hard to dance with the devil on your back; stuff that dreams are made of..."

Pumping ourselves full of alcohol so I can talk your shit and stand there attempting to behave like a "normal" person. You may no think it is very real but sometimes you have to put on the mask to get to the essence of what it is.  At the end of the day we are all human... all spewing and sicking up the crap that got squeezed into us in some kind of attempt to give some meaning to this social sickness. Maybe it is just a way to be human. I just want to have fun and forget about the pointlessness of it all. I can't be guilty of smiling and singing and dancing.
  If we pose for the camera. Flash my face. Flash my teeth. I'm grimacing at that little bit of ego and spitting in their faces. Fuck. I know I look good (or I feel good - for once)  and YES it is disappointing - and we wish we weren't like that - but I want people to see you here with me. Maybe. Just maybe pretending is reality and if I take it far enough I forget myself and we can just LIVE. If it all for nothing we might as well do IT ALL. you know who I am.
   Disco Balls. Disco ball. My body likes to dance and it is me when I am free.
Walking past the paparazzi. Maybe they are a "star" but today I feel more and maybe we are just young and beautiful . You mean more to me and that is what counts.
  The devil calls us in. Snaky grin in this den of antiquity. If we squint and drink all those suited booted twats disappear and it is just you and me, the gold and the dancing.
    She twisted in the sky. There visions will be gone in the morning but this is feeling. At this point in time I can do anything.
   I suck up the champagne from her mouth filling me up with light joy. I am she. Candlelight does not compare but it glows enhancing the euphoria.
   This is a game of russian roulette but tonight I am on top and the blood does not stop moving. They are watching. Everyones watching. Bare foot dancing. Stamping and Swirling. That arrow shoots right through in to my heart and I am flying. Wrapping myself around you shuddering... up to the stars?
  This is not a dream. This is what I am feeling right now. The truth. Snippets of pure sight.

1 comment:

  1. So Beautiful Im honestly so happy for you :))))))) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete