Thursday 13 October 2011

Playing God: Deitism: Motherism: Creationalism: Genesism - The transcendence of self

To be an artist is to be God?
The act of creation is in my power. As an artist my role to continually create. A sense of "giving birth" with my hands, my mind, my eyes and my soul. Is this a power I need to learn to grasp and control or is the energy infinite? Is this my own God delusion? By God I mean in the broadest sense of the word. Perhaps. But ..maybe this still is something all more human. It comes back to being a nymph or maybe just the power of being a girl. The passing on of my energy. The beginning of something unknown? The birth of potential? A parent to what... an idea?  Maybe this is my legacy.. what I leave on. The purpose to life is creation and the artist is the ultimate creator. The fulfilment of life or the power of being. As a "god" my creation has free will... to exist in the world as it itself intends. I ignite the potential. Maybe reach some kind of transcendence or eternal existence as the shadow of my creation leaves its mark on something to be found somewhere forever. As I become my art I become not only the creator but the creation. The purpose of myself to create existence and then the art JUST TO EXIST? Again just "TO BE".
I am an energy. "GOD" is an energy. Art is an energy. You are GOD.
                                                         This is just my continual search to try and understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment