Wednesday 28 April 2010

canal dreaming

As I have said before, I love water. It has a tangeabl peacfullness about it and wherever I am, however I feel it brings a sese of calm and openess.
My favourite places ( ok amongst others, they always seem to have something epic about them) arethose with water. Yesterday I took a book and just sat and read y te water. I watched the world go by, the water slowly ripple, felt the sun, heard peple lauhing, everythin was happy and I was completley stress free. This is rare and although I am il I think yesterday was one of the happiest days of my life. I am unbelieveably lucky and I have so many things in my life that are absolutely amazing.

Oh but wouln't I just love to live on a canal boat? The chugging along the river... the pleasant conversation, the bright colours, the simple life.
Alfresco dining, lookin at the stars, the gentle rockin of the water. No purpose other than to get to the next section of the river.

The thing is though. I know this is a fantasy. I am way too fast paced. This would probbly make me hate the water. The cramped spaces. Te too close for comfort relationships. The bad weather. The nothing to do! No I think I will keep this as a happy dream...







But if you offering?

No comments:

Post a Comment