Sunday 11 April 2010

sweetness

I never thought I would be this happy. It is utter contentement. I simply had such a lovely day. So much about my life has changed. I feel unbeleiveably lucky. Who would have thought I would have been doing this. Who would have thought I would be so head over heals?
Who would have thought every one around me could see how happy I am.
I feel like I have been set free. We are alive.

Summer is here. Sitting in covent garden ( ok we froze to death) a picnic and just all the people I love. How can I be so calm? Why do I want this to happen... How can such a family affair make me so happy. Maybe it;s the contrast or maybe it;s just the fact I love him. Is it scary? Yes!!! And I fuck up so much
I'm not this person... but maybe I am. Love conquers all so they say.
And here's to Van Gogh!

A DAY DEDICATED TO:
WOLFIE
MOTHER DARLING
AND MY WONDERFUL SISTER ELEANOR

No comments:

Post a Comment