Tuesday 13 April 2010

definiton or choice

All m ylie people have told me things are wrong with me, things are wrong with my mind. People come up with names and exuses but it is incredily damamging to be told that you hae ll these problems. Big problems that i had to face up to.
From the age of eleven this has been what I was made of:
Anerexia Nervosa
Depression
Bullimia
Tendency towards Bipolar
Tendency towards Phycosis
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Mild Paranoia
Complulsive Self Harm
Complulsive distruction
Sever Insomnia
... the list doesn't really stop

But what I learn't is that these problems are not what I am they are not some abormality. I have learn't to cope woth them by not letting mysef be defined. Change is slow but all these things make me who I am. No doctor can tell me what or how or cure me. It is about personal choices. I am none of these problems. I have grown up and I have an amazing life. I cannot constantly live in fear of bend to thes problems. giving them names gives them an excuse, an excuse for behaviour, but I am me and nothing is going to stop me from living my life.
Problems are just different life expereinces.
Mental health is treated like a guessing game.
Nothing is going to control me and I am never gong to play up to a defintition.

No comments:

Post a Comment