Friday 15 July 2011

Biro Beauties (We are all Gin Girls at heart)


So Wednesday night saw me stumbling along with my plastic bottle of basics wine to Bow Roads art club for a night of drinking, revelry and full on nudity. This wasn't your stuck up Life Drawing class but a bohemian den of (potential) antiquity spontaneously put on by "The Late Night Shop" .. a bunch of lucky ladies who have the house as a home for the next couple of months. The nakedness was good. The singing even better... The drawing disastorous but the whole experience made me feel like a proper artist (you know one of those romantic bohemians) as opposed to a twat who prances around in front of a camera. It was back to my routes. I missed my routes. And now I am on a one way road back. (Next time)  Gin bottles up and knickers down! ... and maybe somewhere along the way I will remember how to draw again. 
The bent candle...
Full frontal (with a feather)






St Martin's seems to have ruined my drawing skills... I have reverted to a ten year old.


I always seem to start with the tits...hmm is it saying something?
And the only problem of the whole evening really... I wasn't naked too !

No comments:

Post a Comment