Wednesday 27 July 2011

The Jacques Townhouse (and feet eating fish)

Last night I was lucky enough to visit The Jacques Townhouse currently up and running on Queen Anne's Street. I mainly went to take some pictures of beautiful people and things. Last year I helped create some of the interior and was interested to see how the wonderful Mr Carter had reworked it for this year. . .Well it was magical and marvellous and exciting and very very different from last year. The whole places was humming with the energy of the guests and I really took advantage of the experience. On entrance I immediately received a yummy doughnut, sipped on berry cider, scoffed strawberry popcorn, decorated and ate my own cupcake, tried on a wig, donned some feather eyelashes (whilst the make-up artist obsessed over my LADY GAGA looks (yes I have heard it all before!)) and even (god knows how) managed to sit in a pool of water whilst some fish nibbled my feet. I admit I screamed on the first bite! My feet still look horrible... but hey I did it!
 On entrance



I want a flamingo as a pet...
And a bunny (or a bunny girl)... 
... Jacques on the house!!





My decorating skills went as far as... cram on the sweets 

because sweets are yum!


Me as miss Piggy (the hair) 
Playing the princess


Casually having my feet chewed...
My feet are still hideous! 

DEER ME!!!
Feather lashes (drag disguise)

No comments:

Post a Comment