Wednesday 20 July 2011

Lovebox : Mudbox : LoveBlondie

On Sunday I went to Lovebox "Out and Out Fierce" and can now safely say I have lived my life and seen Blondie - The icon that is Debbie Harry! The weather wasn't exactly summery... but what are festivals good for if it is not the mud?
  The atmosphere was fierce and the people beautiful.. if not bedraggled. I danced my way through the day and was right at the front for Blondie and The Scissor Sisters. Is Tropical were awesome as usual as were 2MANYDJ's, Planningtorock, The Black Devil Disco Club, Robyn and Beth Ditto (especially when she joined the scissor sisters on stage for (The Biggest Tits on the radio). By the end of the day I felt kinda sad that I wasn't crawling back to a tent... but had fun at an after party anyway. I took way to many photos...
but here are a few.
Marilia as "Mary" 
Myself and Lord Timothy

The dad in the skeleton suit  = cool dad

Classic sausage sucking
Planningtorock

The Black Devil Disco Club - Funniest guy alive <3
Sucessful posing?
Bum
Eye Spy
Is Tropical
"The Gays" waiting for Blondie
Miss Harry (stunner!)
Sunday Girl
She acts like she don't care
Technicolor Tranny
Ana playing the Diva
Scissor sisters love
Ditto joins the tits crew
Stomach love




Fetish night

Robyn

Tim's dream


Says it all
Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment