Thursday 14 April 2011

Erin O'Connor ... and the rest.

This is my fourth day of having gastroentoritis and I am finally beginning to feel a little on the better side. I am hardly ever really properly ill (Like really never ever! ... maybe once every 4 years!) so this has come as a pretty big shock and I really was in a bad way. I have been bed bound and not even able to stand up for a couple of days which is horrible as I hate being lazy and un constructive. Tuesday and Wednesday I spent dazed and confused without the energy to even read or watch television and listen to music... A waste of life. I Learn't nothing... apart from how to cope with illness on your own and what being ill feels like. I also have had a bit of  a crisis with my flat as the boiler has broken and today they came round to turn the water off so now I am stuck inside ill.... with no water! At all .. EEEK.
I will have to cope.
Another set of bad news (which I am actually extremely angry about) ... anyone who has been following my blog will know that my relationship with my father has been quite upsetting. I thought things were picking up but I am devastated to find out (through a third party) that my Aunty has breast cancer and I have not been told (even though I ask after her) even though my father has known for quite some time and she has already started chemotherapy. I am devastated. Of course I care about my aunty and my cousins. How could he think it wan;t important for me to know? I feel embarrassed and humiliated that I haven't written or spoken to them about it! I know my father has issues with talking about "bad things" and accepting things are wrong but this id NOT on. . . especially when my eight year old half sister knows and seems to think it is some kind of joke!
  Anyway a bit of random news (although I feel like a bit of a dirty paparazzi!) ... Today I spotted Erin O'Connor in my gym changing rooms! I went on for a shower as mine is not working and there she was preparing for a personal training session looking pretty shy in the corner. Unfortunately I was naked and just jumped in the shower as quickly as possible but it was cool to see her. She definitely is very tall .. and of course very beautiful!
Some pictures including an illustration by David Downton (favourite illustrator of Fairyality)  :





No comments:

Post a Comment