Monday 18 April 2011

hippie dialects

Another must see exhibition is the Nathaniel Mellors solo exhibition currently on at the ICA. It is absolute genius! I was spell bound (again) and absolutely inspired! Art for Art's sake and art for absolute hilariousness (if that is a word).
The exhibition consists of episodes from a sitcom created by Mellors called "Ourhouse".  It is brilliantly filmed and brilliantly written. About a mad hippie household it is just completely outlandish and wonderful.  the actors are brilliant and wow wow wow. I can't wait until the whole series has been filmed and I can watch them all. It made me sooo happy. And .. no ... there was nothing "deep" about it.



  "Hippie Dialects" is also a hilarious sculpture based upon one of the characters. It is all just brilliant. :) Go see..



Combining art, drama, writing and film. I <3

No comments:

Post a Comment