Friday 29 April 2011

When I grow up I want to be a princess.

Ok it has been the day we have all been waiting for (or as most of us would have you believe - not waiting for.) I am no better than the next person. Everyone has been grumbling about how they don't care. . . Romance is dead?! But what an amazing event!
Kate looked absolutely beautiful. There is no doubt that the dress was perfect for the occasion (ok not everyone's choice - not mine - but for her and for the royal ceremony it was stunning). She looked dignified and beautiful. A true princess. Sarah Burton did absolutely fantastically!
Prince William looked.. well silly! But he is a Prince and it is not his fault he is growing more identical to Charles by the day!
I am still not a Royalist. And yes in reality the hype is ridiculous. I didn't even watch all the ceremony but to be part of this day is something.
No body can fail to be swept away from the magic of marriage today. All i wanted when I was younger was to be a princess. A very different kind of princess but all the same, today has been any girls dream.



Simply stunning!





No comments:

Post a Comment