Sunday 3 April 2011

Family


I struggle with feeling sad :(
Lonely or alone...
I surround myself with people.
I just hate those moments in between.
I fond myself reaching for my phone.. having to be in contact with someone or 10 people at once ... always.
I hate the evenings.
I need to have plans...

Tonight I am alone.
But I am NOT alone. EVER.
I know I have many people who care about me.
The most important being my
AMAZING family. My family as in my MUM and beautiful SISTER.

They are amongst my best friends.
My very best friends.
I know they will take anything and always support me.
I can talk about anything even if it is shocking.... I want to be there for them and here anything they have to say.
I would drop anything for my family.

It has been hard. I was not exactly easy growing up and still hate HOME... I put them through a lot and am eternally grateful for their love. Living together is not an option but I would not give up my family for anything.

Thank you you wonderful people.
I love you forever. FOREVER... FOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment