Wednesday 20 April 2011

A little bit of sun

Winter is some dark cloud and I can't crawl out of that hole.
Summer sun is a glimpse of what can be.
Light streaming through windows marks out hope.
The future is great.
Busy people can step out and breathe.

We loose ourselves.

Sighing swathed in light we sing.
My eyes can open again.
My heart knows its path.
Fly away.
Fly into now.





Riding through this glimpse of summer
My darkness is hinting at light.
Out of that pit that seemed so endless
This new light is wonderful.
Singing to the music.
What music?
This music.
My heart is free again
My mind is open and
Blue skies make me want to live new again.
Live not for the night or the stars or the darkness
But for this blinding day!
God you are so beautiful.
I just want to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment